Friday, October 3, 2014

Oh Middle School

I have some explaining to do.



      Yeah, so school started a few days after my last post. I suddenly had to juggle different teachers, homework, and extra-curriculars (Girl Scouts, Dance, Quilting, Book Club). Welcome to middle school, peeps. Yeah, well Midterms came out last week, and I suddenly realized that I had abandoned my blog. Oh Crud. I was disappointing all my loyal fans consisting of  ghosts, tumbleweed, and invisible people.
      Oh, and I thought I should clarify my dolls after their recent posts.(They are grouped by family)

    Klare- 18 inch- American Girl
    Caroline- 18 inch- American Girl

     Katie - 18 inch- BFC Ink
      Bella- 15 inch- Disney Todller
      Elias- 21 inch- Karito Kid

     Sam- Our Generation Custom
     Mia-Our Generation 

      Tess- Disney Animators Collection

      Keira- Make It Mine 


    That should clear  things up. Sorry about abandoning you. You can expect weekly posts.

                                                              Till Next Time,
                                                                  Dot

No comments: