Sunday, October 26, 2014

Anajali Najhi Jenkins

Wow, that's a ton of i's.

 So, with the constant nagging in my brain, (I need to post, I neeed to post, I neeeeed to post) I decided to follow that sense of urgency, and get my lazy butt back on this blog. And I found something to post about! Yay! 
   I was at a yard sale yesterday and, while looking around the toy section, I spotted her. A H4H girl Najhi, in her leggings and a random green dress, with her hair pulled up into a high ponytail, looking at me with her (now purple) eyes. I snagged her for $2 and  for another $2, box with wooden doll furniture and a groovy girl couch. Score! I took her home, cleaned her up, and named her Anajhi Najhi Jenkins, adopted 5 1/2 year old sister of Klare and Caroline. She is now residing on the groovy girl couch, with her hair pulled into small braids, looking at me with her captivating purple eyes. So, another new addition to the doll's point of view.
                            Dot

No comments: