Tuesday, August 19, 2014

My Thoughts on Beforever

(See, I told you I would post more often)

So, in my last post you heard the 16-18 inch doll's thoughts on Beforever. Now, it's my turn,


         The whole idea of Beforever is a bit odd to me. I mean, why redesign the whole Historical line? And why are they retiring Cecile? Cecile is awesome! She was like, one of the the only AA dolls that there is! And I want her really badly!
         Moving on from that, I really like Julie's new meet outfit. It suits her better than her current one. I will probably get it when dirt cheap pricing for it comes up on eBay. A (confirmed) rumor that has been floating around the dolliverse for a while is that Samantha's coming back. That news surprised me. When I got my first AG doll when I was 8, Samantha was already retired. I'll be interested to see her collection.  The new book series will be weird as well. I've already gotten used to the current type.
        They're also retiring Ivy (Which I'm somewhat mad about), Ruthie (meh), and the NOLA collection. That's my lovely opinion. Thank you for listening in.

                                                                                               Dot
         
     

No comments: