Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hello........... Again

Wow, hasn't it been awhile. Sorry bout that. I'm not going to make excuses, I know, I've just been being lazy. But, I'm going to turn this over to the dolls to express their thoughts on BeForever (and plenty of other random things *Glares at Dolls*).

Klare: Purple
Bella: Yellow
Katie: Aqua
Caroline: Magenta
Tess: Blue
Keira: Green

Beforever, Huh
Yup, and I'm getting a new meet outfit
You're actually excited about that?
Of course she is! I would be excited if I were getting a new look.
Shut up, Katie
Klare! That's not very nice.  
I wouldn't care, I like to keep my look the way it is
Thank's  for backing me up Bella
You're welcome
Okay, let's get back on track. I think Julie's new outfit is killer. To bad I can't wear it.  
Don't feel bad, by the way, your shirt is crooked
(Keira straightens her shirt) Thanks, Katie 
Yeah, I like her new meet outfit 
I like that they're bringing Samantha back
Yeah, I didn't get to see her collection
And I wonder what her new books will be like
Tess, you are the only one even thinking about the books
 Fine then.(Tess storms off to go read her book)  
Moving on from that, does anyone know if my Skiff will still be here after the revamp?
I checked, it isn't on the "endangered" list
Oh go-
Why do you care about your dumb Skiff anyway?
It's not like you're going to get it (Bella fiddles with something in a box labeled BOMB Box)

Wait- Bomb Box? Excuse me while I go and strangle Bella 

I think it might be a good time to end this post
Yeah, good idea
Hey, we succeeded at doing absolutely nothing! That is a real accomplishment!
Yes, goodbye everyone!
  
    
   
   

No comments: