Sunday, March 8, 2015

Celebration/Cat photo!

       
       As some of you already know, I recently reached 1250 page views! Woohoo! It doesn't seem like much, but it's kind of weird to think that if you double the amount of kids in school (around 600 or so) that's how many people have taken the time to glance at my blog. Hugs and waffles to you all! I'm also happy to say that there has been readers from over 10 different countries (I should probably add a translator...)!

So, thank you too my readers from:

-The United States (mah homies!)
-France
-Turkey
-The United Kingdom
-Russia
-Germany
-Ukraine
-Canada
-Poland
-Australia
-India
-Mexico

Celebratory cat photo/ March monthly cat photo!


                                                                           -Dot
   

  

No comments: