Sunday, January 11, 2015

An Unexpected Trip

Guess what?

Chicken Butt

   Anyway, in an epic Christmas morning, I received an unexpected gift from my dad......
            A TRIP TO THE AMERICAN GIRL PLACE!
               (I'll give you a minute to gasp in surprise)

  I'm going at the end of January, and I had the option of bringing one doll. But who?

So... Who want's to go?
I'm out. I'm not even an American Girl doll.
It's either you or Caroline, Klare
I think the choice would be obvious
Really, Caroline? Do you have to volunteer yourself? You are always being the angel! The perfect child! Why don't you just give me a chance?
Klare...
What? Do you want to again prove yourself worthy?!
I was going to volunteer you.
Really?
You're the obvious choice. You've been here the longest and are loved the most.  
You would really give up a trip to Atlanta just for me?
Of course. You deserve it.
YES!!!!! 

On that happy note, I'll be going. I have homework to do, and I'm not in the  mood to do it in the morning.


                                             Dot

No comments: